Baby Teeth eruption :
If your child is teething and seems to have trouble, you can:
- Rub the gums with your finger.
- Rub the gums with the back of a small spoon cold.
If the pain persists, a dentist, pharmacist or doctor may recommend a nonprescription drug for pain.
Here's what NOT to do:
- DO NOT use any kind of medicine against the pain that you rub on the gums of your child; he could swallow the medecine.
- DO NOT give him teething biscuits. They may contain added sugar or concealed.
- DO NOT underestimate fever. The eruption of new teeth DO NOT make babies sick or feverish. If your child has a fever, see your doctor.
- All 20 primary teeth have appeared before your child reaches the age of 2 or 3 years.